Elizabeth Braddock (Psylocke)Edit
Psylocke, since before she showed great versatility over her telekinesis, in which she uses to construct psionic weapons that damage a target either physically, mentally, or both in some point. She showed skill in using and creating multiple types of psionic weapons that differ in size, length, and power which she uses in combat. She has even been seen just using her raw psi-energy for energy blasts.
- Telekinetic Katana: Psylocke can manifest a telekinetic katana blade composed of raw psi-energy at will, which, at its lowest intensity, functions to disrupt neural pathways and at its highest level, her katanas can slice an armored opponent and cut through the armor, but leave the attacker physically unharmed. She can also use her sowrds to shatter telepathic power-inhibitors imposed on others. Psylocke's telekinetic manifestations produce visible radiance in the physical world. Thus, she can use her psychic katana as a makeshift light source in areas of darkness. Her telekinetic katana is strong enough to harm other beings more powerful than herself.
- Telekinetic Crossbow: As of late, Psylocke has been showing even more versatility when it comes to her psionic constructs. She has been seen creating psi-bows and arrows. She has created psi-crossbows with a rope attached bolt that allows not just her to swing on it, but other people as well.
- Telekinetic Bow and Arrow: Psylocke has the ability to create a bow and arrow made of telekinetic energy that can pierce through armor or damage the target mentally or physically on contact.
- Telekinetic Spike Flail: She can manifest a psionic spiked flail which weighs ninety pounds.
- Telekinetic Claws: As an extension of her psionic constructs, she is able to create claws that are made of pure psionic energy which can affect the target physically and also to slice through armor.
She could physically manifest her telepathic powers as a blade, but instead of a small energy dagger, she created an ornate psionic katana. The blade could disrupt autonomic nervous systems of other living beings, incapacitating them instantly. Revanche could also use her psychic katana to force her way into an opponent's mind and reveal any thoughts that were originally shielded from her telepathic powers, including those of other telepaths.