Mikhail Ursus (Ursa Major)Edit
Ursa Major is capable of transforming into a humanoid brown bear. This process grants him an additional 14 inches in height and 700 pounds to his frame While in his bear form, he retains his full level of intelligence, personality, and ability to speak.
- Superhuman Strength: While transformed, Ursa Major possesses superhuman strength much greater than an actual brown bear of similar size. At his peak, his strength is sufficient to lift about 15 tons.
- Peak Human Speed: Like an actual brown bear, Ursa Major is capable of running at speeds of up to 35 miles per hour.
- Superhuman Stamina: Ursa Major's musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. He can exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue begins to impair him.
- Peak Human Agility: Despite his great size and bulk in his transformed state, Ursa Major's agility and bodily coordination are equal to that of an Olympic level athlete.
- Peak Human Reflexes: Ursa Major's natural reaction time, much like a real brown bears, is equal to that of an Olympic level athlete.
- Superhuman Durability: The tissues of Ursa Major's body are harder and more resistant to certain injuries than those of a normal human. Ursa Major is particularly resistant to great impacts and blunt trauma force. While not invulnerable, he can withstand impacts, such as falling from several stories or being repeatedly struck with superhuman force that would severely injure or kill a normal human with little to no injury.
- Superhuman Acute Sense of Smell: Like a real brown bear, Ursa Major possesses a highly developed sense of smell. He is capable of tracking a target by scent with an impressive degree of success, even if the scent has been eroded over time by natural factors such as weather conditions